Welcome to my AS Media Portfolio

Click the Play button for Introduction

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Questions to ask a Target Audience about my Magazine

I have described some questions that I will ask my Target Audience while testing the product for the market:

1) Does the concept of a modern music magazine with slightly more sophisticated language appeal to you?

2) Does my colour scheme (Grey/Silver, Orange, Red) reflect the style of the magazine - would a brighter, more colourful design appeal to you more?

3) Would the possibility of winning tickets for a music festival entice you to purchase the magazine?

4) Do you think that interactivity is an advantage to the magazine, and would you like to get involved with the magazine in other forms of the media, online and on social networking sites?

5) Would you agree that the price is acceptable for the size and design of the magazine?

No comments:

Post a Comment