Welcome to my AS Media Portfolio

Click the Play button for Introduction

Monday 7 December 2009

Music Magazine Audience Questionnaire


I have designed a questionnaire, containing necessary questions, relating to my task, that will give me more information about my audience and help to decide which options to make about my target audience, and the style that I adopt for the magazine.

I also designed an interactive, online questionnaire, in order to gain more access to my target audience, advertising the links again on social networking websites and MSN messenger, to gain a wider variety of results, from my target audience, most of whom will regularly use this technology.
Link:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFZKQUFJZVRWbWlHNjVjR1B5ZEtOWVE6MA


I can then collect these results, which are automatically sent to me as a form, and use them as extra research information for my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment