Welcome to my AS Media Portfolio

Click the Play button for Introduction

Friday 13 November 2009

Slideshow of Shoebury East Beach and Garrison

Here are some pictures, presented on youtube, that give some ideal photo shoot locations in the area surrounding Shoeburyness East Beach and Shoebury Gunner's Park. Preferably, on shoot day, the weather will be bright and clear, and I will take the majority of the photos at mid day.




I would also like to take some photos during the sunset, because this can often provide a warm mood to the photos, and also give a silhouette effect to the photos (I have planned to create a silhouette effect in one of my photos, with the character standing infront sunset, on the sea wall or pier, holding a guitar). This may suit a wide angle, landscape frame well, and would fit into a double page spread.
Here is a simple 'mock-up' that I have designed using photoshop, to test how effective this photo would be, using the silhouette effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment